Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Picking up blogging again

Since last January I haven’t written at all. First I wanted a little break after posting a blog every day for 30 days. But this little break got a bit too long I’m sorry to say…
There was plenty to post about but for some reason I couldn’t move myself to do it.

After my ‘30 Paintings in 30 Days’ project I started working on finding a place to exhibit these 30 paintings and then organizing the exhibition itself. It was a lot of work but it was well worth it.
Next I did a commission of 3 savanna animals, I did some illustration work for Dutch magazine
Zone 5300, I started a newsletter to which you can subscribe here, I had my exhibition at the ABC Treehouse and sold a nice amount of art.
After a break of 2 years I started showing my art again at the art market Artplein Spui and now I’m preparing for the open studio at my shared studio Grafisch Collectief Thoets this Sunday June 12th.
And somewhere in between I celebrated my 40th birthday.
See, plenty to write about but somehow I just didn’t. Sorry.

My plan is to pick up my weekly blogging. Next week will be about how the open studio turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment