Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days, September 2016 – Day 1

Last January I entered Leslie Saeta’s painting challenge: Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days.
It was a really good experience, I learned a lot and I ended up exhibiting all 30 paintings last April.
This September I’m having another go at the challenge.
This time I decided to be less strict. Leslie Saeta said it herself: there are no rules, just to have fun and ‘paint’ more than you would’ve if you didn’t participate. A ‘painting’ doesn’t strictly need to be a painting, it can be a drawing, a linocut, whatever your medium is.
For the month of September I’m going to draw in nature daily, mostly at the Amsterdamse Bos (Amsterdam Forest) and my ‘paintings’ will actually be drawings.

I found out about the challenge and Leslie Saeta through her podcast Artist Helping Artists which I highly recommend!!

Amsterdamse Bos/ Amsterdam Forest (24 x 30 cm)

No comments:

Post a Comment